How can you understand if your web site is a great website, or what is a good site?
An excellent site is a site that works, if you have actually developed your site to sell some products, you can say that your website is an excellent site if it does offer items.
* But are you selling as numerous products as an excellent website sells, or you are only offering a few items once in a while?
* Are your sales pages excellent enouth to consider your site an excellent site?
* Do you have enough visitors to your site to consider it an excellent site?
* Do you have enough return traffic or all your visitors are first time visitors?
* Do your visitors stay adequate time to consider your website an excellent website?
* How can you know for sure if your site is a good website?
* What type of questions ought to you be making to yourself to understand if your webite is a great website
ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO KNOW IF YOUR WEBSITE IS A GOOD WEBSITE
* Who cares?
* What are you looking for?
* What kind of visitors do you have?
* Which is your priority?
* How should you mesure your success?
If the site comes from a business, then the websites do not belong to a single person, there is not just one individual that can say if you have a great website, so you will have to round up individuals that are vitally interested
You will find the techno-geeks, the sales people, the public relations individuals, etc. and so on and everybody of them will have their own idea of what is a good site
Once again as the website belongs to ALL the company, the people on your business who care enough to judge the site, ought to be asked to join the team and take some responsability about the design of the site
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Every one of the people who appreciates the website will have their own concept of what they want out of a good site. Much of them will simply be talking on behalf of their own departments, but you must force them to think on behalf of the business.
Every department can have their own objetives, goals and objectives, every one has his own concept about what is an excellent site, however they need to think as a business, and the conclusion must satisfy the majority of them, and if you can, your need to develop an excellent web page for all of them.
WHAT KIND OF VISITORS DO YOU HAVE?
Every site has first time visitors, returning visitors, curious, buyers, individuals that got here by error, people that spend a brief time at the website, individuals that invest a long time at the website, and so on.
What type of visitors do you desire, the ones that show regularly, the ones that check out the most pages, buys more stuff, purchases more often or invest the most money?
Which are the most important visitors for your company, to believe that you have a great website?
When you get them you can be pleased that your site is an excellent site.
WHICH IS YOUR PRIORITY?
When you understand what everybody wants, you will have to focus on everyone goals.
Will you pursue increasing check outs, offering more products per see, provide more details about the business and it is products, improving customer satisfaction.
After a discussion that will depend on how many people is giving their own opinion about what cares most, you will end up with your own list of priorities, and the ones that will not be pleased with their demand, at leas will understand why.
HOW SHOULD YOU MESURE YOUR SUCCESS?
How can you make sure that the numbers that you are getting are informing you that your website is an excellent site, It depends ...
* If your primary priority is to get visitors, then ranking can assist you on that, but you can likewise use some javacript and or cookies.
If your main goal is profits then the sales will have the leading voice, *.
* If you are pursuing client fulfillment then you must agree with the other members of your business how will you gather satisfaction information and how will you weigh it.
All the info that you collect should help you take organisation decisions. It is not a matter of getting as much details as you can, due to the fact that too much details can be as bad as not enough info.
Ensure that you keep determining your success, make it part of a continuous enhancement procedure, because the web changes month after month.
You will actually be able to tell if your website has good website SEO.